MIRLUX Premium Panel represents the latest technological advancements in PET surface panels.
Sustainably manufactured and supremely durable, MIRLUX Premium Panel and its
applications are being installed in the finest building projects across North America.
(Short answer: PET Laminated MDF Panels)
MIRLUX Premium Panel with its sleek, modern surface, available in high gloss or super matte finish in rich colors with depth and clarity.
MIRLUX is a sustainable, low maintenance, durable, and scratch resistant solution for kitchen and bath cabinets, interior casework, closets, furniture, retail fixtures and displays, wall panels, and other vertical applications.
MIRLUX is constructed of PET (Polyester – Polyethylene Terephthalate) laminated to super smooth, low surface variance TSCA Title VI Certified medium density fiberboard (MDF), particle board (PB), or Plywood (VC). The surface PET is co-extruded as .4 mm film that is roller laminated with PUR adhesive for no off-gassing that results in a water-resistant seal that won’t delaminate and allows MIRLUX to have the smoothest surface possible.
• High Gloss finish: With deep rich color and a mirror-like finish, our .5 mm thick PET surface results in a more reflective and ripple-free surface (standard product thickness is .1-.3 mm).
• Super Matte finish: Features rich color and a soft texture. Our .3 mm thick surface results in a smoother look and feel. Core options: MDF, PB, and Seven-ply
• Super Scratch Resistant (SSR) Coating, a hard coat finish for excellent scratch resistance
• Impact and shatter-resistant
• Hygienic; does not promote bacterial growth
• Stain and UV resistant
• Won’t crack, peel, flake, or delaminate
• TSCA Title VI certified MDF, PB, and seven-ply substrate options
• Safe, non-toxic and chemically neutral, inert material
• PVC and BPA free
• No Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
• Made in the USA
• Less expensive than acrylic
• Lower cost of maintenance and ownership
Why PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)?
PVC, the common material other high gloss and matte finish panels are constructed from are not as stable and environmentally friendly as PET. The plasticizers in the PVC create toxic fumes when burnt and they also migrate causing discoloration of other materials that they are in contact with. Plasticizers present in PVC can cause leaching. MIRLUX’s PET panels are safe, non-toxic and chemically neutral. Once MIRLUX is installed, the PET surface is hygienic, stain resistant and keeps its color when exposed to UV rays.
PET (Polyester – Polyethylene Terephthalate) film with a 10 micron SSR (super scratch-resistant) coating. High gloss PET is co-extruded as .4 mm film that is roller laminated with PUR adhesive that results in a waterproof seal that won’t delaminate and allows MIRLUX to have the smoothest surface possible.
Super smooth, low surface variance TSCA Title VI Certified medium-density fiberboard (MDF). Super Matte finishes also available with a plywood (VC) or particle board (PB) core.
EDGE: Hot Air edgebanding, composed of 1.2 mm polypropylene, is applied without adhesive. During the Hot Air process, the base layer melts to bond with the substrate and fills all voids at the edges. The result is a fully encased water-resistant door. Super matte faces with matching edgebanding give the look of a painted surface without cracking or peeling. Both super matte and high gloss finishes provide easy to maintain surfaces.
- Standard TFL in matching color
- Standard white TFL
- Same material as face (Matching PET)
In-stock size options:
- 18.5 mm x 49 x 97 – MDF core
- 18.5 x 49 x 121 – MDF core
- 1/4 x 49 x 97 – MDF core
- 3/4 x 49 x 97 – PB core (Super Matte finish and High Gloss White only)
- 5/8 x 49 x 97 – PB core (Super Matte White only)
- 18.5 mm x 49 x 97 – Multi-Ply VC (Super Matte finish only)
- High Gloss
- Super Matte
- High Gloss: medium-desity fiberboard (MDF)
- Super Matte: MDF, Seven-Ply (VC), and particle board (PB).
- Finishes: High Gloss, Super Matte to match surface finish
- Thickness: 1 mm
- Width: 15/16″
*PROTECTIVE FILM: The finished board stock or component parts comes with a protective peel coat. Once removed this leaves no residue.
no residue protective film
From panels, doors, and more, MIRLUX is transforming kitchen and living spaces around the globe.
Easy Maintenance: Our PET Polyethylene Terephthalate surfaces are easily cleaned, maintaining their beauty and shine.
Hear about new products and styles:
We will never share your email address and you can opt out at any time.